VERNE'S ADOPTION

OUR JOURNEY HALF WAY AROUND THE WORLD TO BRING OUR DAUGHTERS HOME. "Love touched our very hearts with tenderness anew, the day we heard your little voices and cast our eyes on you."

November 05, 2004

E-mails from Serguey

The following are e-mails from Serguey about the girls that were translated from Russian.
11/02 e-mail: Vanda and Richard, please do not worry about Victoria, she was not strongly sick, it only cold. But she has got in hospital because in her were still found out a rash. And consequently, for the insurance she was placed in hospital. But it seems to me, she has appeared the irritation. Now she again in the House of the child, in habitual conditions. Each week I made pictures for you on your camera. Olesya always with pleasure makes poses and always smiles. Victoria too. They are healthy and are very cheerful. They are always glad to see me and caregivers show them your photos. Say to me please more in detail about the plans of trip in Bratsk, that it was easier for us with Alex to organize it. I inform you the address of a house of the child and hotel in Bratsk.

11/04 e-mail: Dear Vanda and Richard
Today I am staying In Bratsk with Amy and John Modderman. Already I have took a picture of Olesya and Victoria. They were very glad to see me again and they could not stop smiling. You will see it in the pictures and whenyou come here. When you come here will you come to Irkutsk or go directly to Bratsk? Do you want to stay in the same hotel without me or with me ? I need to know so I can make arrangements before you come. Of course today I will tell the girls that mama and Papa will come soon!!! I hope to see you soon . Sincerely, Serguy

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM EST , Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope this finds the two of you arrived safely in Russia. I received your card today in the mail, thank you but I suppose it is tomorrow already there. Let us know how you are. Its warm here today, going to be in the 80's this weekend (today is Friday by the way) Anyhow, hope you aren't too cold. Hope the girls are in "the house of the babies". Look forward to hearing from you soon............Tracy

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home